Chicago Family Law Firm Committed to the Environment
At Schiller DuCanto & Fleck LLP, we recognize that our community faces real and pressing environmental challenges. We acknowledge that we collectively as a firm have a vital part to play in helping to meet these challenges.
We demonstrate our commitment to the environment and a sustainable future in a number of ways, including:
- Using natural resources responsibly to reduce the environmental impact of our business.
- Persistently endeavoring to improve our environmental performance through training and engagement with all attorneys and staff.
- Executing strategic initiatives to reduce our consumption of energy and paper.
- Offering a robust recycling program for not only paper, plastic and glass products, but also for electronic products.
- Choosing to partner with vendors who have environmentally friendly practices.
Our goal is to considerably reduce the production of greenhouse gases, the depletion of natural resources and non-recyclable waste resulting from our business operations.
In 2015, through our secure document destruction program, our firm recycled 20,805 lbs. of paper which is equivalent to:
- Conserving 177 trees worth of lumber
- Saving 72,817 gallons of water
- Saving 3,953 gallons of oil